Race Car Transport
Brian James Tilt Bed Trailer - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Tilt bed, Brian James Trailer. Have used all year to tow my Civic EP3 race car, previously used to tow a Clio 182 race car.
Four tyres, all with good tread and a new spare tyre. Lights all working. Winch works but I’ve never had the tool to operate it.
- Length of the bed that a car sits on is just over 15ft 8, roughly 478cm.
- Width of the bed that a car sits on is 6ft 1, roughly 185cm
- Full length of trailer including tow bar is 614cm
- Full width including wheel and wheel arches is 234cm
- Ramp width on the bed is 42.5 cm
Max capacity is 1400 to 2700kgs
Max nose weight is 100kgs
Note there used to be a tyre rack on the front, but I removed that.
I transported my civic EP3 with no problems on it, which weighed 1150kgs.
Optional custom made ramps available too, can be negotiated to go with sale of trailer. These were needed for the Civic as it had a splitter.
Located in Milton Keynes. Will be moved to Norwich in New Year. Wood in middle is there just to stop the crap from the road. 07850 419114
Points to consider: Rear right light casing is slightly bent, just needs pushing back into position. I don't have the tools to do it. Price reflects this.