Classic (non race) Cars
Austin Healey Sprite - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Built by Mamba Motorsport based on a solid 1970 Austin Healey Mk4. Road registered with correct V5 present.
Raced in Classic Sport Car Club Swinging 60’s series in 2021 and previously with MGCC Class D still holding lap records for Donington and Snetterton.
Based on a solid 1970 Austin Healey Mk4 Road registered with correct V5 present.
- Fibreglass Ashley GT front, fibreglass Mk1 (Frogeye) rear clam and fibreglass doors.
- Full Safety Devices ROPS.
- Tillet “W” series carbon seat.
- OMP belts in date to 2024 (2029 for MSUK events).
- Bespoke fitted full tonneau.
- Mamba Motorsport full race 1330. 130 bhp & 109 lbft.
- MED Nitrided crank, Omega forged pistons, 1.5 MED roller rockers.
- Weber 45DCOE and new fuel regulator.
- Rebuilt Aldon Red distributor.
- New water pump. Large full width alloy radiator.
- Recently serviced WOSP Hi-torque starter.
- SCCR Ribbed case gearbox rebuilt 2021 with new bearings and seals. Also spare standard box.
- New PME flywheel and clutch assy.
- PME drive shafts.
- Newly built up 3.9 LSD and 3.9/4.2/4.5 std diifs.
- Bespoke decambered rear springs with Protech shocks.
- PME Panhard rod.
- New PME front competition lever arm shocks (3 meetings). Bespoke negative camber trunnions.
- Twin brake master cylinder setup with adjustable bias.
- 5.5” x 13 Minilite style wheels with good A048’s
- Standard size front discs running new Mintex 1166 pads and std drums with new shoes on the rear.
- Brand new aluminium 30ltr capacity fuel tank for CSCC 40 minute races, also smaller 18ltr tank, both baffled and foam flled.
Finished in Benetton Blue
Weight 570Kg w/o driver.
Current fire extinguisher system will need replacing for racing as does not comply with new MSUK regulations.