Race & Rally Parts
Ex Mclaren F1 Race Trailer - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Ex McLaren F1 transporter
Originally built and used by McLaren Formula 1 team for gearbox and data analysis the trailer was converted and upgraded by WHF and later Hopkins motorsport.
- D’Hollandia 2000kg Tailift with perimeter platform
- Webb Engineering 80kva generator (cost £35k new)
- Large belly locker storage with coach style doors
- Front office area with seating and fridge and storage cupboards
- Shelving and racking for go kart engines
- Middle section fitted with Lister draw cabinets and work bench area
- Rear section currently has basic racking to store roll cabs and go kart tyres but can easily be removed and modified to carry multiple cars, or bikes to suit new owner.
- Full length roof viewing gallery with safety platform
- Massive GH awning company wrap around awning approx 28mtr x 9mtr with sliding access doors
- Painted in Mercedes artic white
- Hydraulic side door with key pad entry and pull out platform and professional steps
- Air con units
- Pictures attached from past couple of seasons.
- Regular inspections and servicing and excellent maintenance records
- MOT March 24 on both trailer and tractor.
- Used for past 6 years in go kart racing team
- Trailer £67500 ono
- Or available with stunning Mercedes Actross 1842 Streamspace 4x2 Tractor Unit as pictured, mileage approx only 490,000 kmtrs
- Trailer with Tractor £95000 ono
Located Northamptonshire for viewing.
Dan Hollland 07960047810
Jonathan White 07990978914
Trailer £67500 ono
Trailer with tractor £95000 ono