Excool OSS Championship - Sports Car Racing with BRSCC
- 14/15 races over 5 weekends at top class circuits
- 75 minutes of track time each weekend (where 3 races)
- Seven championship classes, with trophies to be won in each class in each race; potenially hundreds of trophies to be won. Class Race Winner sticker for the class winner in each race
- Minimal regulations enabling almost any type of car to be raced
- Monitored driving standards
- LOYALTY PROGRAMME whereby Finals weekend entry fee is either free or reduced cost depending on prior attendance
- Media support; Motors TV, Website, Facebook, Twitter, Press
- Paddock hospitality marquee providing hot refreshments
We are an Open championship with minimum regulations welcoming many varieties of sports racing cars.
Driving standards are monitored. The focus is Class racing and there's overall trophies, class trophies and stickers, and a driver of the race trophy to be won. It's organised to be cost effective and there's a Loyalty Bonus designed to reduce the cost of entry fees. There's plenty of media profile for you and your sponsors through Motors TV, our website, Facebook, Twitter and other press. We are also well known in the Paddock for the camaraderie and our hospitality tent serving bacon sarnies!
For information about the Championship please contact the Organiser:
Alan Jenkins: firstname.lastname@example.org 07753 617087