Ginetta G-58. Brand New Car - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
SOLD THROUGH THE COMMISSION SALES SERVICE ON RACECARSDIRECT.COM - CAN WE HELP YOU SELL YOURS?
Contact Mike Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ginetta G-58. Brand New Car for sale. Shake down laps only.
The car is located in the US. All importation taxes and duties have been paid.
Save at least $50,000 on shipping, US duties, insurance & spare parts.
The Car includes 3 extra set of wheels, allignment bars, safety stands, wheel tool, car skates, air-jack lance and some spares. See full list below. Everything is brand new!
The Ginetta G58 is one of the fastest track cars on the market. Suited to all levels of driver, experience and ambition, it's the ultimate track day toy with eligibility to race in any open sportscar competition.
This prototype weighs in at over 900kgs and is powered by a fearsome 6.2-litre V8 engine, developed in-house at Ginetta HQ.
The car has celebrated success in the V de V and Creventic Prototype Series. With further acceptance into Dutch Supercar Superlights, Sportscar Challenge, NASA Championship, FARA Championship and Britcar Proto Series.
· 6.2 litre V8
· Aluminium block
· Dry sump oil system
· Silencer package at 98db
· Carbon fibre monocoque
· Xtrac 6 speed sequential transaxale
· Megaline electronic paddle shift with auto throttle blip
· Alcon Monoblock 6 pot caliper with 355mm vented discs
· Ohlins TTX dampers with 3rd element
· Adjustable traction control
· Multi-setting ABS
· Electric power assisted steering
· Air conditioning
· Rear view camera
· Passenger seat
· Manually adjustable brake bias
· Mulitfunctional quick release steering wheel
· Double wishbone with common upright per axle
· Dual element rear wing
· Rear diffuser
· Vortex generators on front splitter
· Skid blocks to reduce ride height
· Regulation steel roll cage meeting FIA safety standards
· Carbon fibre crash structure
· Motec PDM power control
· Motec M150 ECU
· Motec C125 Colour Display with data logging
· Six point FIA approved safety harnesses
· Adjustable steering column
· Head rest and pedal box to suit driver up to 6' 4".
· Braid forged aluminium 13"x 18" rims
· Front Michelin 30/65/18 tyre
· Rear Michelin 31/71/18 tyre
· FIA approved fire extinguisher
105 litre FIA approved fuel cel
This car must be sold. All reasonable offers considered.
Please call Mike Walters on +44 (0) 7970 736644
Items included are:
3 Extra Sets of Wheels.
Vinyl Wrap as Shown in the Photos.
Setup Nose Box.
Tracking Bar Assembly.
Tracking Mount Assembly.
Front Setup Wheel Assembly.
Rear Setup Wheel Assembly.
Ride Height Measurement Equipment.
Front and Rear Skates.
Air Jack Lance.
Wheel Nut Tool.
Rear Air Jack Safety Prop.
Front Air Jack Safety Props.
Ethernet Download Cable.
Hub Stand Assembly.
Run Up Wheel.
Extra Set of Rotors and Pads.