Race & Rally Parts
Formula Renault Tatuus 2.0 RC98 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Chassis Tatuus RC98
Engine 2.0 Renault 8v Huger Motor with original seals.
History: ex Walter Lechner Racing Team - driven by Robert Lechner in Formula Renault Championship 1998
later sold to a privateer and raced in hillclimbs.
Bought by the last owner in 2012 and fully rebuilt in 2013 and unused since. The car is in pristine condition with no marks on it whatsoever having been in showroom conditions for 5 years. Tested in October 2018 by the current owner, who sells the car because he doesn't fit (driver 1.94m). Drivers up to 1.90 should fit in the cockpit!
Following parts were fitted new:
- fuel bladder
- gearbox maincase & some gears (hewland LD200)
- all gbox bearings
- caliper piston seals
- some wishbones new, rod end bearings replaced
- oils & filters new
- brakepads new
- master cylinders new
- brakelines new
- airfilter new
- fresh paint / not a single stonechip or scratch / no cracks
- chassis was painted in black (perfect condition)
- aluminium floorpanels are new
- wood floor is new
- rear wing is new
- 2x lh 2x rh sidepod
- lh & rh sidepod floor
- front flap new
- dampers, springs, engine brackets & mounts, many small bits in about 6 big boxes
- 1 set of original Mad‘In Wheels
- OSK Papers
This is a unique genuine car in showroom condition.
The car is painted in red and all decals can be removed.
Priced to sell:
€ 14.900.00 for the car
spare parts extra (€ 2.000)