BMW E46 330ci Challenge Car - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
For Sale, my 330Ci 330 Challenge Race Car.
The car was originally built from scratch in 2017 for the 750MC 330 Challenge from a 2001 Road Car using all the Challenge approved parts.
It was then reshelled in 2018 and has been raced last season in Class 6 of the BMW Car Club Championship.
Following a power run in 2018, the vanos system (inc Seals & pistons) was rebuilt thus eliminating a 'step' in the power and torque curves.
This car could be run in a number of different race series, in addition to the BMW CC Class 6, Kumho tyres, Roadsports, Armed forces etc. It would also make an excellent track car and I have the number plates & log book to put it back on the road if required.
Always reliable and never had any mechanical issues. The engine was prepared by Mark Fish Motorsport, Harlow including an uprated BOSS motorsport oil pump. Also installed by Mark:
- SD multipoint rollcage,
- Kartech electric cut-out system
- RRS fire extinguisher & pulls (Just refiled and certified until Jan 2022)
- Diff holder shot blasted & powder coated – poly bushed
Full spec of car includes:
- Safety Devices BO45 (FIA) 330 Spec Multi-Point Roll Cage
- TTVR Lite Race Flywheel & Billet Aluminium Cerametalic Clutch
- Motamec deep dish steering wheel – steering lock removed – 2 working keys
- GAZ fully adjustable race Shocks
- Stainless Steel aeroquip hoses x 4
- Quaife LSD
- Powerflex Black poly bushes all round
- Odyssey PC680 Lightweight race battery
- Yellow speed rear camber arms
- 50mm stud conversion with 20mm spacers
- Klarius Full race exhaust system
- Ramair cone filter with cold air ducting
- New for 2019 2x Lemforder track control arms
- Motamec GP Seat & SR 6 point harness
- 4mm Lexan rear screen & side windows
- New for 2019 windscreen
- Double Pump system & pump-out facility with quick release dry break coupling
- Bonnet aero catches – bonnet significantly lightened
- Cabriolet slam panel – extra rigidity and stiffness
- False floor under drivers feet – aluminium with griptape
- New alternator/ PAS/ waterpump belt and belt tensioner installed Jul 2019
- Interior & exterior sound proofing, seam sealer & mastic removed
Spares package included with the car:
• 13 x 17” style 44 BMW alloy wheels, 5 silver, 8 white
• Tyres – 5 x MRF 17” & 5 x Uniroyal rain tyres
• Nankang tyres AR1’s – 8x 225/45 17” for testing on/ running in non-BMW Classes
• Body panels - 2 x doors, Bonnet, Boot lid, pressed steel slam panel (mild damage), SE side skirts, indicators, front & rear bumpers (SE versions), lower reinforcement panel
• Suspension parts -2 x rear upper wishbones, 2 x rear trailing arms (hub, hand brake cable & driveshaft) 2 x front track control arms, 2x outer track rods (Left & Right), 1x inner
• Purple tag steering rack, lower steering column & upper column (inc. ignition barrel)
• 4 x calipers and mounts
• Set of clocks/ display panel
• Gearstick & linkage
• 2 x radiators, 2 x header tanks
• 2 x wingmirrors – one unpainted
• 1 x unopened brand new set of Ferrodo DS1.11 front brake pads
Also available but at additional cost is the Scottcar trailer, hydraulic tilt bed - message for additional details.