Race & Rally Parts
Sprite/Midget Engine Race engines
My car has now sold but the engine is availablefor sale.
A+ marina block and crank (the best) prepared by Dave Wells (SH engineering), wedged, lightend and balanced crank, bored .020" to give 1293cc. (Total cost £8500)
- Omega Pistons and Saenz rods
- Ally Flywheel and Supaclutch
- Alloy backplate and crank seal
- APT VP8SP Cam, race followers and Belt drive
- ARP fasteners throughout
- Excellent race Head with 1.4 ratio forged rockers on new rods
- Race Distributor
- New Weber 45 on^" maniflow inlet jetted/set up on R/Road
- MED Filter Quad Trumpet set up
- Lightweight starter
- Has run very well for 2 races and 2 impressive R/R sessions. Ignition problems caused a burnt block between 2 and 3. Needs the block decking and a light head skim and new pistons, cost about £800 with new cometic gasket. Fix it yourself or i can do it for you.
- can supply a thick flange A series block for re bore.
. Peter - 07935 219 942