BMW Compact Race Car - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
Originally purpose built by BMW Race Days for people coming into the Championship. Owned since 2015 with professional maintenance and upgrades. A re-built engine at the start of 2020 season. Finished second in Class BRSCC Clubsport October 18th in Compact spec and dyno tested (Donnington Park October 2020 – results available).
Lightened to meet Compact Cup championship minimum weight without need for ballast (1086 Kg on FULL tank, no driver). Only 1 mechanical DNF in six years, broken exhaust mount rubber!
- New engine in 2020 to Compact Cup Specifications – details on request
- New wings, front & rear bumpers and paintwork refresh winter 2020
- Full Safety Devices Bolt in Roll Cage
- TRS 6 Point harness (valid until 2023)
- Plumbed in Extinguisher under bonnet and cockpit (valid until July 2021)
- Internal and External electrical cut off and extinguisher pull
- Gaz Shocks Control Suspension to Compact Cup championship specification
- Control Suspension Springs (2020)
- Powerflex Complete Bush Kit
- Powerflex Adjustable Rear Trailing arm bushes
- Vibra Technics Engine Mounts
- Carbon Lorain Brake Pads
- Klarius Exhaust System
- New Red Top Lightweight battery (March 2020)
- LED Rain light (in tail gate), bumper mounted twin front and rear tow straps
- Superchips Championship Control ECU
- Set of Nankang NS-2R tyres, 2 races old from new plus 8 spare wheels & tyres
Presently fitted with a Racelogic VBox data logger / video system and race transponder which are not included in the sale.
Note ; 2021 Compact Cup Regulations will need an ECU re-map