1982 Williams FW08 - Cosworth DFV - F1
1982 Williams FW08 - Cosworth DFV - Formula 1
- 2x podiums with Rosberg in his World Championship winning year, 1982
- 3 grand prix appearances in total
- then became chassis for Williams' 6-wheeler
- driven as 6-wheeler by Jonathan Palmer to 1st place at 1995 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Unquestioned provenance (accompanied by Allen Brown dossier)
- Regular entrant to FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship
- No doubt a potential race and championship contender, being one of the last ground-effect cars
- Beautifully prepared by Scott Sport and outstanding to drive
- Decent spares package
Driven to two podium finishes by Keke Rosberg en route to his 1982 world championship title, before becoming one of Grand Prix racing’s famous 'six-wheelers' - in which configuration it was driven to Goodwood Festival of Speed victory by Jonathan Palmer in 1995.
Since fully restored, beautifully prepared and a highly competitive proposition for FIA Masters Historic F1, being among the last of the ground-effect cars.
Powered by a short-stroke Cosworth DFV built by Geoff Richardson and accompanied by a sensible spares package.
FULL INFORMATION AND MANY MORE IMAGES AT: www.samhancock.com
(offered on behalf of the owner)
Seller's other ads
+44 (0)20 7871 3628
+44 (0)7956 100 439
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|