2022 Caterham Seven UK 420R - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
A 2022 car built to full CSUK Championship spec by factory Caterham engineer and driver Lee Bristow.
This is the lowest mileage car on the current UK grid, built to an exceptional standard and meticulously maintained. The car has only covered 2 pre-season test days and 5 race weekends to date.
The car has achived a pole position, podiums, and has suffered no DNF finishes to date.
The chassis is in perfect condition and has suffered no accident damage.
Engine/drivetrain professionally dyno run-in and power tested with paperwork to verify.
- Body painted in Lamborghini Arancio Borealis pearl
- Roll cage painted in BMW Dravit Grey pearl
- PPF professionally applied to both side skins
- Dry sumped 2.0 Duratec engine (oil replaced after every round)
- Sadev 6 speed sequential gearbox (oil replaced after every round)
- Titan limited slip differential
- 32 litre FIA ATL fuel cell
- AP racing uprated rear brake system
- Full stack data logger and dash
- Fully installed RaceSense box with sensors, allowing full logging of brake pressure, throttle, engine rpm, gears, and other channels
- ACES shift lights
- Suede Momo steering wheel with quick release column
- Caterham-Schroth HANS harness
- Lowered drivers floor-pan
- 13” black Apollo wheels
- Full organic clutch kit including flywheel, clutch cover, and friction plate (replaced before last round)
- ECU flashed to latest CSUK spec
- High effort brake pedal
- Uprated de-dion tube
- Uprated A-frame
- Latest spec top wishbones
- Latest spec springs and dampers
- Latest spec drive shafts
- Latest spec fire extinguisher system
- Caterham-UPEM quick release mirror mounts
- My Laps TR2 direct power timing transponder (1-year subscription remaining)
Available at additional cost:
- 2 sets of spare wheels
- 2 sets of used slicks
- 1 set of used wets
- PRG Mini Super Sport 11' x 5'5" trailer
The only cosmetic damage to the car is cracking to the side of the nosecone and a small dent to the rear panel. A brand-new nosecone will be supplied if the asking price is met.
An incredibly reluctant sale forced due to an injury, so somebody will end up with a very nice race car!
A brand new 420R in kit form from Caterham now starts at £54,000, not including paint/wrap, Stack dash, shift lights, Suede steering wheel, spare wheels, Vbox etc, so this really is a bargain!
Any questions then feel free to get in touch.