24/7 Performance BMW M2 Competition Clubsport
Considering selling my M2 Competition Clubsport build as not going to be doing as many track days over the next 18 months for personal reasons. This car is a no expense spared Clubsport build that I worked closely with RossSport here in the UK and 24/7 Performance at the Nurburgring to collaborate on.
The plan was to keep this as a UK track car while having another dedicated track car in Germany as the playfulness of the M2C really suits the UK tracks and is much more enjoyable to drive. Since being built the car has only completed around 20 laps of the Nurburgring and not seen a UK track yet.
It's very well setup with all top parts and you wouldn't be able to build this car for under £80k including buying a M2C at current market prices.
I sourced a very low mileage top spec clean white M2C for the build, and then proceeded to work closely with the two garages in order to turn this into one of the best Clubsport Builds in the UK. I do have a GT4 Style Carbon Splitter and M235i Racing Wing for it which would finish the car off and will only be included at asking price costing me around €3k.
The Spec is as follows:
- Low Mileage 68 Plate M2C Base Car with pretty much every optional extra for these
- 13,437 Miles will increase slightly as the car is still in use
- MOT until March 2024
- Serviced regularly by myself and oil changed every 3,000 miles or after every Ring Trip. It hasn't been serviced at BMW in my ownership so is out of date on the iDrive.
- Ecutek mapping Software with Switchable Maps customised by RossSport to lower Torque and increase drive ability
- Milltek Large Bore Downpipes
- Milltek Cat Bypass Pipes
- K&N Filter
- Charge Pipe Hard Kit
- Estimated mid-high 500s BHP and similar Torque
- GTS Custom Software Flash
- Drexler Inc Mapping to Suit
- KMP Diff Lift Kit
- Shortened Nitron R3 Suspension with Custom Spring Rates & Dampening
- Millway Toe Arms
- KMP Uniball Front Control Arm
- 24/7 Performance Rear Control Arm Uniball and Roll Centre Correction Uniball Set
- 24/7 Performance Rear Subframe Solid Mounts
- Superpro ARB Link Kit
- 24/7 Performance Custom Alignment
- Alcon CAR98 Motorsport Front Brake Kit
- Alcon Rear Pro Race Kit
- Alcon Rear Handbrake Drum Kit
- Ferrodo FRP3014ZB Front Pads
- Ferrodo DS2500 Rears
- Alcon Custom Brake Line Kit
- Motul RBF660 Pads
- ProTrack One 10x18 ET25 Front & ProTrack One 11x18 ET44 Rear
- 265/35/18 & 295/30/18 AO52 Tyres
- Tillet B6 XL Screamer Seats with Suede Panel Set
- Schroth 2x2 6 Point Harnesses
- Customer Seat Sliders for M2C
- Rear Bolt in Powder Coated Cage
- Custom Rear Seat Delete
- GTS Fire Bracket & Fire Extinguisher
I'm sure there's tons of things I've missed off or can't think of right this second, but the car is mega, sat here and ready to go to the Ring, a UK track day or be used as a fast road car. Any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
I would consider a swap for a fast estate car I.E an Audi RS4 or RS6 as looking for a more daily driver vehicle for the time being. Otherwise bank transfer on collection and once cleared funds have been received the car will be handed over a V5 transferred online to the new owner.
Keyword Search Terms:BMW M2 Competition, Clubsport, Track Car, Nurburgring, Ring Tool, M3, M4, GTS
Joined March 2023
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:
Make an Offer
Share by Email